If you received a proxy statement and proxy card or cards in the mail, it means that you are a depositor at Lake Shore Savings Bank. Being a depositor at the Bank automatically makes you a member of Lake Shore, MHC, the top-tier holding company of the Bank. Each year, the Federal Reserve requires the Bank to solicit a vote of MHC members on a proposal to allow the MHC to waive the dividends it receives. Our Board of Directors recommends voting “FOR” the approval of the dividend waiver.
Your vote is very important.
Please submit your vote as soon as possible via one of the following methods:
- By mail: Return your vote in the postage paid envelope included with your proxy statement and card(s).
- On the web: Go to and enter the control number on your proxy card.
- By telephone: Call 1-844-258-8899.
Votes will be counted at a Special Meeting of the Members at 11:00am on February 8, 2023. Voting via phone and internet ends at 11:59pm EST on February 7, 2023.
- Depositors should vote on ALL proxy cards received.
- Not voting has the same effect as voting against the dividend waiver.
- Customers with questions should read the Proxy Statement or call the Proxy Information Hotline at 1-877-643-8196 (10am – 4pm EST, M-F except bank holidays).